Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
giing to france in 2week. can any one tell me if you can adjust the headlamps .just asking as mine has 2 black dials at the back that look like you turn to alter the beam .is this true or do i use stick on .they are 2 black dials on both lamps and look as if you turn with a screwdriver .any help

·
Registered
702 Posts
steve107 said:
thats not what they ? that swich is on the dash inside .these are on the back of the head lamp
The switch on the dash is to lower the headlights when you are carrying a load in the back as it raises the front up. The black knobs on the back of the headlight are to set the headlight win line with the beam tester the MOT guys use to make sure you are not blinding anyone. They will not deflect the beam as you want them to to point the onter way, that is done by the pattern on the front of the light. You need to get the beam delecters as PIG says to stop the beam going into oncoming car drivers eyes whilst abroad.

·
Registered
702 Posts
steve107 said:
thanks sorry about that .you you stick on the inside lights or the outside .full or dip
They normally come with full instructions of where to place them so you dont need the lights on to do it. They just stop the beam pattern on the glass from blind the froggies etc

<div style="display: none;" id="YontooInstallID">c27cbe93-6110-4357-8f21-5bed908bd096
<div style="display: none;" id="YontooClientVersion">1.03.01

1 - 6 of 6 Posts