Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Chaps, does anyone know what type of headlight bulbs (dipped) the pro_cee'd takes, is it H7 or H4,? i asked when i bought the car but they didn't know either

any advice appreciated

Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
....Rang Kia Main dealer today and they think - it's a H7

...thought they might know for sure??????

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Dave,

H7 is the bulb you need ..... I'm looking at putting a Xenon(zenon) conversion in mine. You can get them on ebay for about £80 or so ..... much better light
and as far as I know only takes a short while to fit .... I need to find someone who's done them and check if they work ok on different cars.

Steve

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeh thanks, i fitted the new bulbs and they are H7's, access was a bit tight, i needed to undo the bolts for the expansion bottle and move it out of they way to gain access on the offside light and undo the battery clamp and shift the battery over to gain access to the nearside light, a bit of a pain but still a whole lot easier than my Megane where i had to remove the bumper!!!

Let me know how you get on with the xenon's, i bought philips blue vision bulbs as this was what Auto express recommended but although brighter not really the look of xenons i was after.

Cheers Dave

·
Registered
17 Posts
Guys try the new Philips X-Treme Power H7 (80% brighter claimed). They DO make a difference and they are white, double the price of +30/+50 but bro says well worth the money. Brother just put them in his Merc as a cheap option to Xenons and he's well chuffed he's saved himself over £200.
Look on this link for price and availability http://www.carbulbsdirect.com/product_detail.asp?prod=81

1 - 5 of 5 Posts