Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i havejustupgraded my bulbs on my 05 plate sadona and had a lot of problams. i went on line toconsumabulbs.com to see what make of bulbs i needed for the side lights and main beam. all was going good i did the same check in hallfords the same bulbs were there on the sheet so i got them. the only problam was when i got home and went to put them in they did not fit. the book told me H4 for main beam where it is 2x H7 bulbs in each side one for high beam and one for main . the side light was wrong to it was susposed to be a 233 bulb 12v 4w but was a 501 bulb capless12v 5w.
plus you have to take the head light out to change them which is not hard 3x 10mm bolts on each light one on top 2 down the inside .

hope this helps you cheers colin

·
Registered
189 Posts
Eeeek!thanks for posting this Shelty, I wasgoing to Halfords tomorrow to buy some super duperXenon Kriptonite (or whatever they are) bulbs. I got some for my wife's mondeolast month when they were £18 each + 1 free. Fiddly to fit so headlight units had to come out but much brighter.
So I thought I'd get some for my Sedona. Were you able to get the correct upgrades eventually?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts