Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just a quick question, if I leave the headlights on and remove the key and get out I have no audible chimes alerting me to lights left on. If I press central locking on key fob however the lights automatically go off and come back on when I unlock. Should I have an audible alert is my question?
Paul venga 3

·
Registered
139 Posts
hi , mines the same no alert , i think the headlights stay on for a while then go off or you can press the lock button on the fob twice to turn them off.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Yep,if you have sidelights on and take the key out,they go off automatically,(and back on again when you put key back in). The last car i had that did this was a fiat tipo!

If you are on dip,we have what they call 'get me home headlights' or something,they go off automatically after a minute or so,enough time for you to get out of the car,down your path and get in your house.
Good idea,that im glad has made it on to the venga.
Us '3' owners also now have an audible chime if we leave the car with the roof open.-handy!
James.

·
Administrator
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks James...got the open sunroof chime but used to chimes with the lights left on with older cars...
Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts