Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like some brighter head light builbs for my kia sedona 2007 ?i have read that the halfords extra bright head lights are really good has any one any ideas thanks

·
Registered
190 Posts
I fitted Halford Extreme Brilliance (up to 90% brighter) to my Sedona and to my wife's Mondeo last year and I could see little or no difference to Halfords budget bulbs.

Maybe it's just me --- maybe I need to go to specsavers

My advice, buy one and compare it before committing to a whole set. Don't know how they much they are now but when I bought they weretwo for price of one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for that ,i think i might look at some phillips i saw saw someon amazon for about £20,have read they are very good so i will have a look and let everyone no cheers

·
Registered
28 Posts
ive fitted halfords exteme bright ones to my 2003 sedona and they did make a bit of a difference, I work perm nights so need good headlights,,
I use a website called "powerbulbs.com"

the onces i would recomend would be the Philips x-treme vision. brighter light and wider beam on the car i have but might be better on a 2007 model.

its pretty much trial and error but the philips ones are good,

cheers
tony

·
Registered
9 Posts
can you get led white light bulbs for the kia sedona? used to have them on my SPAM gti looked great and never blew, had mine 3 yrs no problem very clean white light and they never drained the battery as they use 60% less energy, sorry for hijacking the thread but can you get them for the kia's? many thanks guys and gals :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts