Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Please can anyone confirm if the Kia Stonic 1st edition 2018 Needs to have new head lamps for importing my car to Spain. I have read that most cars have the ability to be changed over without having to have new. Any advise would be greatly appreciated thanks Bev x

Super Moderator
I would guess so as my 1st edition has a kick up of the beams to the left side.
Not found any settings in any of the options to change light pattern.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I was hoping to get away with it I need to get it booked in see what they say thanks for reply

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Please can anyone confirm if the Kia Stonic 1st edition 2018 Needs to have new head lamps for importing my car to Spain. I have read that most cars have the ability to be changed over without having to have new. Any advise would be greatly appreciated thanks Bev x
well after a lot of investigation it appears that the head lights head lamps need replacing cost. Eek 鈧1275 each plus fitting wow didn鈥檛 see that one coming. But never mind love my Stonic.

Registered
Wow that seems an excessive cost. I'm unimpressed with my Stonic First Edition headlights as the dipped beams have a sharp (symmetrical) level cut off and don't illuminate the signs on the left that well. I've been putting it down to the focused lens nature of the single light assembly. Why you would need to change the assembly eludes me - unless there are differences in the headlight units between models.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts