Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I just wondered if anyone has had dealings with the above store?
I saw on another forum that a chap had problems with them and they were disputing what he was saying etc. I just wondered if anyone had experience with them?

I received some 3d 'K' badges yesterday. I bought a 7 piece set. I didn't unpack the steering wheel one or the wheel cap pack after fitting the front and rears and seeing the quality. The instructions said to fit and then remove the protective film. The blue vinyl hasn't been applied straight so is missing in parts and the chrome was showing where the blue should have been and so I've removed them. The car is only 3 months old and the badges were making it look cheap. The seller didn't reply until I just raised it with paypal about half an hour ago. He has completely changed from the friendly chap he was when I placed the order, accusing me of 'running to paypal' and not contacting him when I had been emailing since midday yesterday. I know that there is a time difference but it's strange how he didn't reply to emails and photos and then replied to my paypal message minutes after raising it. They cost over $80 and are very poor. I'm sticking with the Kia badges.
Just wondered if anyone on here had had dealings with them?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paypal have sorted it out for me and told me to return the items. It was his ranting on emails and calling other customers petty and me a joke that I didn't like. When the items arrived, I started reading negative reviews about him. Yes I know they are 8 hours behind. He didn't reply at all on that working day so I raised with paypal the evening of the day after. I raised it with paypal so that he would reply to me and he did with a couple of minutes. I said I didn't want to escalate through paypal and he ranted on saying escalate because he doesn't care. He replied straight away ranting when I raised with paypal but it doesn't matter now. They've told me to return them. He advertises saying his are superior quality and that's why they are nearly $100 but they are not. I've seen the cheap aliexpress ones at Malton show and they were better. His are just chrome coloured plastic with a blue vinyl stuck on wonky so the chrome wasn't even covered in places and peeling in the corner. He sent a nice email thanking me for my order at first but when there was a problem, he totally turned. The reviews say that's what happens but I didn't read those before I ordered :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.