Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Has any forum member ordered a new 2020 KIA Soul EV yet. I have placed an order for the First Edition in Neptune Blue - Due for delivery (Hopefully) Q1 2020

Cheers

Phil

Attachments

M

·
0 Posts
Nice colour.

I would like an EV as the mileage i do wouldn't give me the dreaded Range anxiety but they are still very expensive and living on a terraced street i would struggle to charge it. (we do have a few charging points in the town)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Phil,

I ordered one about a month ago (the weekend the order book opened at dealers).

I have also gone for blue as I am not a fan of black or white for practical reasons.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yes I might prefer the soul to the Niro EV provided the boot area/ rear seat area is not as small as the Kona is!

·
Registered
231 Posts
May well opt for soul instead of Niro EV, since it has head up display and blind spot monitoring which Niro EV does not have although the level 4 hybrid Niro does how crazy are some of these manufacturers deletions on certain models to save a few pence like deleting led bulbs inside cabins in several models!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not been around for quite some time, but thought I better update - KIA cancelled my pre-order for the Soul EV so I would have had to reorder and go to the back of the queue again, so I am now in the process of buying another car that will be delivered in March - Unfortunately it is not an EV. I will wait another couple of years to see how the infrastructure improves (However with Ionity putting up the cost to 69p will have to see how it plays out), plus there should be a better choice of EV by then Hopefully

Cheers

Phil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts