Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it is now the 1st of December and the snow is up to the letter box with two big mounds of snow on the drive which should be my cars,could I be the first to wish all Spul owners on the forum A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS.

All the best everybody

David.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
YEP!!!.... The naughty leggy blonde has been on order for many a year.....maybe this year eh???...are you listening Santa!!!!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Gummibear, did you get it? confirmed collection 29/11......MERRY CHRISTMAS to all fellow SOUL's, be safe, be warm, be happy

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi Foxy, yes i did, just forgot to update my sig. Loving every minute of it, although my baby is only 2 days old but dirty as hell lol.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Gummibear are you going to change your name now to Cadbury's assorted. Happy Christmas

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sure thing tempest, i will try to get some pics to you soon.

Dave R - lol, im not changing my name
but we have named the car Vinnie because with the chocolate outside and the cream inside it looks like a fox's chocolate biscuit
Happy Christmas to you too.

Just a side note - does anyone know the time limits on posts? I got blocked the other day cause i has posted too many times within a time frame.

Edited by: gummibear1986

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
No idea what the time limit is.... i have hit it myself a few times.....bloody annoying cos you lose the typed up post without realising!!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to you all fromAntartica,S Wales. I'm off to the sun on the 19th so looking for someone in Bristol who'll take care of "Lucy" for a fortnight and get me to the airport.......

·
Registered
71 Posts
Taffy 49 said:
Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to you all fromAntartica,S Wales. I'm off to the sun on the 19th so looking for someone in Bristol who'll take care of "Lucy" for a fortnight and get me to the airport.......
Your not leaving the wife at home are you!?

Lol, Lucy a cat or a dog? We have a cat called Cookie, and i must admit that i am a bit worried about when we take our next hol and who's going to look after her.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Nah, Gummi, she's a 14st St Bernard........................Lucy the Tempest mun - don't trust airport staff takingher for a spin LOL.
I'll be clocking the milage before I fly, no worries

·
Registered
118 Posts
Happy Christmas everyone, it's like a winter wonderland this morning. The first snow we've had so my soul is staying at home and I'm on the bus as we speak.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Someone is being seasonal already

1 - 18 of 18 Posts