Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers folks! My car has arrived at the dealers on monday and I'm just waiting for my plate transfer.

I was really worried the car looks dull!!! I'll maybe nip up and see it at the weekend!

Cheers

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I tend to be a little outlandish and voyeuristic, and went for Techno Orange.
Gunmetal grey is a little too tame for me.

:)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Livi said:
TilliMar said:
Here's mine Wam....coolest colour BY FAR

Erm..........No! That would be white!
By a country mile methinks!

Wrong. Panzer, sorry Gunmetal Grey all the way. Notice you didn't risk the potholes at Broadwood last week, Livi.

·
Registered
13 Posts
MaybeKIA said:
Livi said:
TilliMar said:
Here's mine Wam....coolest colour BY FAR

Erm..........No! That would be white!
By a country mile methinks!

Wrong. Panzer, sorry Gunmetal Grey all the way. Notice you didn't risk the potholes at Broadwood last week, Livi.

Can anyone spot a HUGE difference on mine??
A cyber pint for the correct answer!

Clue:shiny, shiny, shiny! I didn't spot it for at least a week and half!

·
Registered
13 Posts
xtrail3 said:
Is it no silver strip along the bottom of the windows
, just on rear door pillar.

Nice one X my man....have a pint on me!

It's all better now, it was simply a protection strip that the dealer forgot to remove
and I only noticed when washing it that theyweren'taligned properly, so duly removed them and hey presto a nice shiny chrome strip appeared!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
That got me wondering how observant I was, so been and had a quick look at mine.
LOL

·
Registered
291 Posts
TilliMar said:
xtrail3 said:

It's all better now, it was simply a protection strip that the dealer forgot to remove
and I only noticed when washing it that theyweren'taligned properly, so duly removed them and hey presto a nice shiny chrome strip appeared!
I know someone who took his orange one back cos he thought it only had chrome strips fitted on one side and not the other.

·
Registered
13 Posts
john123 said:
TilliMar said:
xtrail3 said:

I know someone who took his orange one back cos he thought it only had chrome strips fitted on one side and not the other.

Ha ha - easy mistake to make I suppose, the protective strips are very high quality and easy to miss!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi have,nt got picture but the Gun Metal Grey is a fab colour, had lots of pleasing comments since I had mine 5th March. You will not be disappointed

1 - 19 of 19 Posts