Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone tell me the main difference between the CEE'D 3 and GT - Line i have gone through listings on auto trader but they seem a bit hit and miss.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Think it's the cosmetics of the body kit on the gt line (if that's the right way to describe it) certainly the ice cube day time running lights etc. Inside I think the gt line also has a different seat covering etc. It has the colour screen between the rev and fuel gauges which I don't think the 3 has. Not sure what kit the 3 has but the gtline has reversing camera, rear sensors, dab, sat nav, cruise control, limiter, dual zone air con, 17 inch diamond cut alloys etc. Depends on the year you're looking at but the diesel 2016 gt line has 136bhp not sure if the 3 is the same for the same year but I know older ceeds have less. The gt line has the wireless key thing (not a positive if you ask me) I'd imagine the 3 doesn't...hope that helps a bit

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yeah back and front are nicer in terms of lights too with the ice cube drls. Just enough changes to subtly make a difference. If towing is something you are thinking of check out the prices of a tow bar as the gt line one due to the different exhaust means it would require a different one compared to the standard ceed. And different obviously means more expensive - or it was when i had considered one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah back and front are nicer in terms of lights too with the ice cube drls. Just enough changes to subtly make a difference. If towing is something you are thinking of check out the prices of a tow bar as the gt line one due to the different exhaust means it would require a different one compared to the standard ceed. And different obviously means more expensive - or it was when i had considered one.

I don't use a tow bar thanks for the heads up i am sure it will help others.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts