Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Thinking about ordering a GT Line self charging hybrid. I am a bit confused by the specs. According to the spec sheet, the GT Line has Smart Cruise Control and Highway Driving Assist, IF the car is DCT/AT Only.

Does the full self charging hybrid full into the AT category??

I can't afford to go for the 4 or GT S but would like this feature. Does anyone know?

Thanks

·
Registered
379 Posts
Reading the kia mk5 specification document the answer is yes :) However checking with your local friendly Kia dealer is definitely recommended 😂

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks. I understand the 2 screens are the same although the drivers instrument screen has static LED rev and speed counters with a 4.3 inch central cluster display. The GT Line S and 3/4 have the same screens but the driver's side can be changed to show a full cluster display as well as colours etc.

Correct?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
4.2" Supervision Colour Cluster Display in "2" ICE and GT-Line (In front the steering wheel)
12.3" Supervision Colour Cluster Display in "3" "4" & GT Line S (In front the steering wheel)

12.3" Display with Navigation are in the GT-Line, 3, 4 & Gt-Line S (Left side of the screens listed above)

8" Display in "2" only

Reactions: AyeKia

·
Registered
91 Posts
So can I take it from this that the 1.6 self charging hybrid, GT Line (not the S) does come with Smart Cruise Control and Highway Driving Assist?
Looks like smart cruise control is on all DCT & AT models EXCEPT on sportage 2 and launch edition.
Gt line self charge are automatic transmission. So yes it comes with both.
Did you have a look at the 2 photos of spec I added? It should help clear things up.

·
Registered
30 Posts
hi guys
had car a month now ,,,,,starting to get a few buggy items appearing ,I set up 2 driver profiles when I got the car ,changed that to none as system reset itself ,
in car today to drive to work and noticed seat profile list my settings ,and that system had reset again ,also keeps losing dab radio stations now ,,,,mibee a software fault ?
anyone have same problems

1 - 20 of 24 Posts