Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not seen one of these discussion on here so I thought I would start one for a bit of fun.

Here is a chance to have a whinge about other drivers, and if you fit a catagory do something about it for instance my whinge at the moment is drivers who drive around with defective headlights so if you are one of these drivers make it a priority to fix that headlight

I am by no means perfect

Hope you get the jist so start posting your whinges and lets see what really p***** people off

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Mis aligned headlights and people who dont dip their lights when your heading towards them as well as ones you have just overtaken.

·
Registered
Picanto 1.0T GDi GT-Line
1,210 Posts
A good thread si952! My current whinge are drivers wholeave their front fog lights on all the time. They wouldn't do the same with their rear fog lights would they as that's really a dork thing to be seen to do. So why the front?
It's illegal to use any fog light whether front or rearunless your driving in fog or falling snow (note, NOT rain) where the visibility is reduced to 100 mtrs or less. That alsomeans they MUST be used in conjunction with dipped headlights. If you can see further than 100 mtrs, turn thefog lightsoff!!And if the visibility is that bad then get the hell away from my back bumper as the stopping distances and reaction times will be much slower.Oh yes, and it is also illegal to dazzle other drivers with badly aligned foglights.
That's not such a difficult concept is it? If drivers don't understand such basic legal lighting requirements and don't know what that warning light on the dashboard is for then stop driving untilthey do!

That feels better

Phil

·
Registered
58 Posts
I hate drivers who accelerate hard between speed bumps,and show off their total ignorance regarding car consideration.
Flying over some pretty serious speed bumps like they didn't exist.
I keep willing them to break springs at exactly the right time.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Another one from me:

Picture the roundabout on a duel carriageway, somewhere like Milton Keynes. I get really p****d off with the guy who is in the left lane when I am in the right lane who instead of sticking to the outside of the roundabout decides to take the shortest route cutting across the front of my car.

·
Registered
30 Posts
This one takes the biscuit.
15.00hrs today, busy A road, lady talking on phone in right hand, trimming her hair with SCISSORS in left hand using rear view mirror as aid, female passenger steering while applying lipstick using sunvisor vanity mirror.
Could not believe what was going on, if I'd had a video camera on board would have had wife record it and copy given to Plod

·
Registered
245 Posts
You do realise that you can condense all the above irritating points into one simple phrase? ......

Audi drivers

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi micman,
I hadn't noted your response to this thread. till today

YOU WERE RIGHT, even though given as a joke, it was an Audi A4

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
phil866 said:
A good thread si952! My current whinge are drivers wholeave their front fog lights on all the time. They wouldn't do the same with their rear fog lights would they as that's really a dork thing to be seen to do. So why the front?
It's illegal to use any fog light whether front or rearunless your driving in fog or falling snow (note, NOT rain) where the visibility is reduced to 100 mtrs or less. That alsomeans they MUST be used in conjunction with dipped headlights. If you can see further than 100 mtrs, turn thefog lightsoff!!And if the visibility is that bad then get the hell away from my back bumper as the stopping distances and reaction times will be much slower.Oh yes, and it is also illegal to dazzle other drivers with badly aligned foglights.
That's not such a difficult concept is it? If drivers don't understand such basic legal lighting requirements and don't know what that warning light on the dashboard is for then stop driving untilthey do!

That feels better

Phil
Totally agree with you there Phil...4 hours on the M1 this morning with light rain, staring at people's fog lights, front and back. You flash at them, but they don't get it!!! Grrr!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
si952 said:
Another one from me:

Picture the roundabout on a duel carriageway, somewhere like Milton Keynes. I get really p****d off with the guy who is in the left lane when I am in the right lane who instead of sticking to the outside of the roundabout decides to take the shortest route cutting across the front of my car.
Oh, but isn't Milton Keynes just one big go kart track?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Mike L said:
Hi micman,
I hadn't noted your response to this thread. till today

YOU WERE RIGHT, even though given as a joke, it was an Audi A4
I know I said it as a joke, but 9 times out of 10 it IS an Audi driver. They are always tailgating, desperate to get past at any opportunity.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Great topic thanks SI952 !!! I can see this getting a few posts over the years ! I know how people like to rant especially grumpy old men ! I'm to young to be compare to old thehhehe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts