Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI ALL,I NEED SOME HELP WITH THE EXACT COLOUR OF THE GREY LEATHER INTERIOR OF MY SEDONA 2008.
I HAVE A FEW MARKS ON THE LEATHER AND NEED TO KNOW WHAT COLUR LEATHER DYE TO BUY.
IF ANYONE COULD HELP WITH THIS I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL.
THANKS.

·
Registered
422 Posts
raptorman said:
HI ALL,I NEED SOME HELP WITH THE EXACT COLOUR OF THE GREY LEATHER INTERIOR OF MY SEDONA 2008.
I HAVE A FEW MARKS ON THE LEATHER AND NEED TO KNOW WHAT COLUR LEATHER DYE TO BUY.
IF ANYONE COULD HELP WITH THIS I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL.
THANKS.
Hi, If you go on Ebay there are one or two sellers who will supply a dye that matches your colour - you send them a sample and they will match it and send you the dye. You need to cut a small piece of leather from under one of your seats, where it won't be noticed, and let them have it. We did it to repair a small scratch on a leather settee at home and got a very good match and service. It was a couple of years ago now and unfortunately I can't find the sellers details. Alternatively you could go to a local upholsterer who could probably advise you on the colour.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THANKS FOR THAT PADDY.I HAVE AN OIL STAIN FROM A BIKE CHAINAND NEED A DYE TO TRY HIDE IT HOPEFULLY.
CHEERS.

Edited by: raptorman

1 - 5 of 5 Posts