Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there forum. To introduce myself im am Charles Oakley and I am the sales manager at Hummingbird KIA in London. Hummingbird prides itself on offering exceptional customer service whilst still realising that price is also important to you all. I hope to be able to answer any questions that you may have. If I don't know the answer I know someone who will. We are one of the largest parts dealers in the UK and have a huge service department so can always accommodate those last minute jobs that always pop up. I am aware how forums work and yes I want to use this forum to help grow grow our business but in turn I promise to be your contact to any issue you have regarding KIA. If you wish to contact me directly my number is 0208 346 0101.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Hi there Charles, in what part of London are you based? Can you do discounts for forum members?

Edited by: M4trundler

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply we are nased in North London and yes 100% we will be offering discounts to ALL KIA Owners Club Members. I am trying to negociate you ALL a better deal from my service department but currently the discount will be 10% off parts and 15% of labour.
Regarding car sales we will be VERY COMPETITIVE to all your members.

The way we work at Hummingbird is simple get a price from your local dealer call me personally and I will do all i can to beat the quote!!!!!!

Kind Regards

Charles

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome aboard Charles good of you to make the effort as a contact. I picked up my new sorento kx2 injanuary, over the moon with over all vehicle. How are the sales going on this new model.
Cheers Gareth

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Going really well at the moment just trying to sort out all the stock issues. But we have just had some rare jems come into stock so if anyone want a car that dealers say they can not get call me as i may have one or two

1 - 5 of 5 Posts