Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<table align="center" ="page" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%" style="-: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; : rgb255, 255, 255; color: rgb0, 0, 0; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; "><t><tr valign="top"><td valign="top" style="font: normal normal normal 9ptormal verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; "><div id="posts"><div id="edit405612" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 6px; padding-left: 0px; "><table id="post405612" ="tborder" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%" align="center" style="-: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; : rgb255, 255, 255; color: rgb0, 0, 0; border-top-width: 1px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb153, 153, 153; border-right-color: rgb153, 153, 153; border-bottom-color: rgb153, 153, 153; border-left-color: rgb153, 153, 153; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; "><t><tr valign="top"><td ="alt1" id="td_post_405612" style="font: normal normal normal 9ptormal verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; -: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; : rgb239, 239, 239; color: rgb0, 0, 0; border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-right-color: rgb255, 255, 255; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; "><div id="post_message_405612">Took my 58 Pro Ceed 3 1.6 CRDi into Harratts in Wakefield to have my tracking done, and enquire about my drivers side washer jet that that was not working properly (firing the water at the bottom of the windscreen), and asked them about turning the auto locking off. when I picked the car up they booked me in to have the washer jet replaced under warranty, and did the other 2 things free of charge! I've paid over £20 to have my tracking done before, and paid more than that to have maindealersturn off/alter features onmycarbefore, can't argue with that - they've now got my business, that's how you treat a new client.

It's good to post stuff like that on forums like this to balance them out methinks...
</td></tr></t></table>

</td></tr></t></table>

·
Registered
536 Posts
The fact that they knew such small items cost little in time and parts, and DIDNT charge for minor thing tell me your onto a winner. Most garages itemise a bill to every nut, bolt and washer! Just out of curiosity though, did you have your tracking done because it was pulling to the left?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, the steering wheel was just turned to the right, that's all

1 - 3 of 3 Posts