Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hurrar! I'm picking up little Miss Tempest on Saturday - very exciting!
After considering all my options and wondering whether to wait for the 'facelift' version - I'm sticking with the Tempest 2011 model and I'm very pleased. Thank you guys for your earlier answers to questions, they were so very helpful.

I'm also very impressed with the courteous manner and attention that the Kia franchises seem to give - rather than the pushy salesman techniques that are still about - Nissan was awful (I had a look at the Note). Although I appreciate I was a buyer I am hoping the 'relationship' is still friendly throughout the ownership of this car.

Is this generally the case with KIA, that they are 'friendly'? or am I being a bit naive? I'd be interested to know peoples thoughts on this.

:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Soul Girl,
My dealer has been great but unlike you, I am waiting on the facelift should pick it up on the 1st October & Icant wait ! I hope you enjoy your new Soul.
Perhaps the answer is" Essex does it best !" lol

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
the dealer experience can blow hot or cold. If you get a good car with no problems - the dealers are great. If you hit problems, it can be difficult getting the dealers behind you. But Kia and its dealers do seem to be trying hard - so no matter what, i reckon they are a step above the usual crooks.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Got my Tempest from Edwards,Worcester, when we went for the test drive in a Soul 2 the chap just gave us the keys and said off ya go(didnt come with us)which was nice,dont like it when they sit in with you and give it the hard sell. Took it in for the first service,give it a clean before i went, they took an hour for the service then cleaned it inside and out and gave me a bottle of screen wash. So well happy.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OOh, very excited for you getting the new face lift - you are a very patient 'soul' indeed!!sorry - couldn't resist.

Please post when you have it - I would love to know what you think of the differences. (Presuming you'd already had a go in the current version?)

All the best

·
Registered
25 Posts
Most amused as I ama Soul of patience !
Had a good look & test drive of current version Soul 2. Must admit I have used the dealer before & they have been excellent in the past. A little above & beyond some I could mention locally (not Kia dealers I hasten to add)

Will post my views & perhaps we can compare notes lol
I hope you find all you wish for in "Miss Tempest "

1 - 10 of 10 Posts