Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ah but have you cleaned your car with it as they claim you can do?

I just can't bring myself to rub all that dirt with a microfibre cloth and spray of showroom shine...

It does a fab job on my 2010+ with little effort and no white marks on the plastic trim. The wheel and trim cleaner is good too but wear plastic gloves to apply.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I use it all the time, I'd never use it on a 'dirty' car - but for getting most dust and grime off, it's been a real time saver for me.
Having 2 black KIA's and on these dusty Norfolk roads I would and have recommended it.
It does and will incurr swirls, I can't see that it wouldn't no matter how carefull you are.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have always used it with out first washing whats the point in making more work for yourself i do anough for the wife
as long as you spray it on first it does a great job and as i said no swirl marks

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
I can't see that working around here. We've only had it a week and there was mud and several varieties of animal poosprayedup the sides ofthedoors. Must get some mud flaps.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live in wales plenty of that stuff here too but it gets the car clean ok if its 2 foot think i would use the karcher first but for your normal dirty slightly mud splattered car its ok

1 - 7 of 7 Posts