Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv got my new pro cee'd today and its great and such a smooth drive and takes corners like a dream. Im going to take it to Blackpool tomorrow and give it a good run on the motorway. everything is easy to use and handles great and would like the thank Bolton Kia for the help i got from them

·
Registered
328 Posts
I am glad your happy with your new car.

Which engine size is it ?

Keep us posted how you get on with the car as the mileage piles on.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thankyou
its a 1.6 im going to give i a run out today and see how it is on petrol and handeling on motorways but from what iv seen so far its handles great watch this space

·
Registered
19 Posts
17 sleeps and counting til I pick up mine lol

Glad your happy with it Terry...get some pictures up!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well iv taken the car out for a good run and it was good on petrol and so smooth iv been all over Blackppol and Fleetwood aswell as around manchester andnot had to put any petrol in.I filled the tank when i got the car and its only on 3 quaters of a tank now much better than my other cee'd. Cez the pics will follow soon and im going to put them on my facebook page aswell. Its not long now till you pic your car up Cez you will love it. iv added pics of my car on my facebook page im not sure how to add the pics on here so here is a linkhttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=159720&id=693027062 if it does not work add me as a friend on fb and you can see the pics there Edited by: sunsign

1 - 6 of 6 Posts