Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just letting you all know I picked up my Sedona today and I have to say I am well impressed
Drove it 70 miles back and it was a real pleasurable drive very quiet and very responsive !! Got it booked in next week to get the few bits of body work to be sorted but mechanical wise nothing to do other than adjust the handbrake and the bonus is the wife loves it
Looking forward to trying it out with our caravan on the back in a weeks time.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Picked up mine a few weeks back and spent a small fortune getting it sorted ! Including a new handbrake cable.
Anyway off on my holls in the morning, towing my caravan, can't wait.

Hope it will pull the van well.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yeah, I reckon we'll see you on here quite a lot too Beno!
Hope you've got a good tool kit and a sense of humour.
I've had my 02 Sedona for a couple of years now and never a dull moment --- always something to fix. I've spent so much on it just trying to keep itrunning. But I love it, loadsa room to take my drums and lighting to gigs on a saturday night and a greatstable towing vehicle for the caravan (02 Bailey Pageant).

Looking forward to our annual trip to the Indre region of france in just over a month with the caravan -- assuming something else doesn't go wrong between now and the time we leave.

Good luck, hope you enjoy your new Sedona.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The brakes are squealing and there is a slight knocking noise on the front but all in all mysel and the wife are well happy with the drive !!! Just minor jobs that keeps me busy but I expect that with any second hand car

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The knocking is when driving sraight ahead I think its either the link arm or a bottom ball joint !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts