Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you soul tempest for carrying us through a troubled and uncertain world.You have taken your final journey now and shifted the shackles that have bound
you to this earthly realm. Go with love in your heart to that happy place knowing
that you have served us well. We will always remember you...

R.I.P Soul Tempest,
KIA (killed in action) by drunk driver
04/02/11.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well...fingers crossed and the insurance company accept the assessors verdict that it is written off,
I might get a Soul Quantum. It doesn't have the reversing mirror camera however

and it is more expensive. Will just have to wait and see.

·
Registered
309 Posts
That sucks , but it least it was justthe car & thatcan be replaced .
Good luck with the insurance & push them for more money if they offer you a silly amount . My wife's Carens was written off last month by a large wooden bill board sign that came down in the high winds .We got an extra £500 ontop of there offer by showing them the same vehicle for sale for more than there offer .

·
Registered
20 Posts
ooh, that's very sad news indeed - I think I'm taking my Tempest for granted - and with your news I will take her for a bit of pampering - wash and polish!Good luck with the replacement and very pleased to hear you're sticking with the Soul - all the best!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes and to anyone thinking about lease purchasing a new car - make sure you getgap insurance. sh*t happens as I found out to my cost!
Even with the gap insurance I've still lost out to the tune of a few thousand and that's before

I've even received the insurance companies first offer.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Just a quick note re Gap insurance, Some companies include it without any extra premium. I use LV insurance and that covers any car up to 12 months old on GAP insurance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts