Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought as Kia cs are now on this forum and joining in i thought each of us could post what we love about our Vengas,just so they know that we do love some things about these smashing wee cars,and are not just moaners.

I love the shape of the venga,from start to finish,it is actually beautiful to look at.

James.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Spacious, good spec even onthe base models. IPOD connection is great, no more having to cart along dozens of CD's.

John

·
Registered
38 Posts
Agree with all the above - those who are interested always look twice at the Venga. It is also almost certain that in any given car park my Venga will be the only one there. 5000 miles in and still chuffed to bits with the car.
Timpernx.

·
Administrator
7,596 Posts
Hi James,
I love the now used to soothing rattle in my dashboard as it still awaits its new part...lol...seriously however I think all washed and waxed the car looks fabulous in Phantom black and a few heads have looked to see what make/model it is.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Uvox,yep but the black ones sure dont stay clean for long!
Hope you are getting somewhere regarding your brakes! or lack of??
James.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have had my Venga 1 since March 2010. Other than the "BOOT PROBLEM" I have never had a problem with it. My wife and I are not exactly small and we found the internal space to be fantastic! The general all round vision when I raised the driving position made it a treat to drive. I still can't believe the comfort and road holding of this machine and there is enough power in the 1.4 to take us anywhere we want to go. Visually, in my opinion, it is a thing of beauty! Could do with a few more MPG's, but we can't have everything.

Regards Venga loving Mugwump

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Mugwump,The are gorgeous looking wee cars, i just hope this issue with a number of the 1.4 diesels doesnt ruin it for the cars reputation.
They have so much going for them,
Cheers,
James,

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love the punchyness of the 1.6crdi, the split level boot,the sliding and reclining rear seats,the piano black dash trim and grille,the wide track of the venga,and the gearing,as well as the amount of gadgets you get on the '3',oh and the roof,ahh the roof....Just add sunshine, you hear that god,SUN remember that?

James.

·
Registered
139 Posts
great little car always gets noticed had my 1.6 venga 2 auto well over a year, no problems except boot floor collapsing a little pocket rocket...........

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im loving the Bluetooth,the streaming music,the sound quality from the stereo,the heated leather seats that not only heat your bum,but also your back as well.
Loving the split level boot,the reclining and sliding rear seats,the headroom,the legroom,and the airconditioned/heated glovebox.
also loving the all round electric windows and the folding door mirrors.
Loving the grunt of the 1.6crdi,the funny accererator pedal/economy thing and the 50mpg running about town.
James.

·
Administrator
7,596 Posts
I'm loving not having to manually change gears like stirring porridge to be nippy about town.
Paul

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got our new Venga3 satnav a week agoand are discovering new bits about it every time we get in it. just one gripe at the moment why can't I put the postcode into the nav system or can I?

·
Administrator
7,596 Posts
Another reason I love my Venga is I feel really 'safe' in it. Its hard to explain but I feel it holds its own against anything else out on the road. Maybe its because of the relitively high dashboard or the locking of the doors automatically after 10mph. Its just I feel really 'safe' in it.
Paul.... Venga 3 Auto Phantom Black

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Same here paul,and perhaps because it feels quite wide on the road,.
I also like the handy wee display beside the mpg ometer that shows your phone signal,very handy!

James.
Venga 3 1.6 crdi ecodynamics

1 - 20 of 128 Posts