Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
alcutler said:
Hi, Recently a member put a post on regarding which timing belt to get for his Sedona - I recently serviced my 2006 Sedona TS and had the usual problem of sourcing service parts - ie fuel, air and oil filters. I thought I would give Eurocarparts (were offering 25% off and free delivery) a try and ordered from them. The filters are made by Ashika who make parts for Jap / Korean motors in Japan and Italy and seem to be very well madeand excellent quality. Ashika have their own website at http://www.ashika.it/enwhich has a useful catalogue section with original part no. cross references and pictures of the parts (although the Sedona is listed as a Carnival)This is my opinion only - I have no interests with Eurocarparts or Ashika but thought other members may be interested in another source of parts.
Eurocarparts are as Alan says top notch for parts etc, I've used them in the past for other cars I've had and the families cars nothing seems to be too much trouble and they can be and are knowledgeable about what they are selling unlike a certain national car parts firm who have an orange logo and seem more interested in selling tents and bikes these days that car parts.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts