Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would add a good news story for once after adding to several bad news topics.

Last week I returned from the Lake District after very happily towing my 1000Kg Elddiis caravan and it managed just under 40mpg. I was very pleased!!!!

By the way,I chucked a bottle of Millers conditioner in the tank, a tankful or so ago. It has been much better since.

I have had the Venga for nearly a year and although there have been a few negatives there have also been lots of pluses. Am beginning to really like my Venga. ( Touch wood here, last time I said this about my Sedona it blew a gasket on me 20 miles later)

Maybe its the day. I have managed to escape much of events elsewhere so I could be hyper, but the Venga is generally an OK car.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'll go along with that!

I am very happy with the Venga. My previous car was a Focus estate and the Venga beats it all ends up. It is comfortable, roomy, easy to drive, great driving position, handles well (providing you don't want Clarksonesque power slides round bends), flexible boot, great gearboxand many more plusses. I have had the niggles that others have had, but 99% of the time, it is a super car.

I suppose the "glass half empty brigade" will now have a field day, but I'm sticking with my 1.4 diesel and believing that Kia will eventually sort the throttle lag syndrome out when enough of us have raised the issue with our dealers.

Bob

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hi guys,Im with you on this also,i love my venga and did from the moment i walked up to the carens i was going to buy,and went straight past it a gorgeous black venga 3 in the corner.
I dont regret going to kia and buying a venga,this wee flatspot issue will be sorted out,it has nt spoiled my experience of the car and it is the best car ive owned so far.
My cars in chronligical order of owning.
Austin metro 1300-rusty!
Fiat Tipo 1.9tds-Rapid but lots of parts!
Austin Maestro 1300-stand in car for when fiat was ill.
Peugeot 306 1.9d turbo-!st new car and loved it until engine fell apart.
Peugeot 307 hdi 90- Lovely car but peugeot forgot to finish building it!
Honda civic 1.7ctdi- Bog standard reliable motoring,and had its fair share of issues.
Kia venga 3 crdi ecodynamics- 7years of warranty,and fun to drive.

Love my venga.
James.

·
Registered
139 Posts
i have had my venga 2 auto for a year now and i cant fault it apart from the boot floor giving way in the top position with a little weight on it so i keep it in the lower position which is annoying , first service friday so will ask the dealer of any fixis

1 - 4 of 4 Posts