Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I won't be on the Forum for a while as we are driving to Spain for a 3 month winter break on Nov 29th. The apartment we have booked for this winter does not have broadband so I will be off line until I can sort out a Spanish dongle. Hopefully the Soul will perform well on the trip. I'll let you all know how we get on with mpg etc as soon as I get back on line. We aim to cover 1150 miles in 2 days all being well. If it's too much for us we will take another overnight stop. At least there is enough space in the Soul for wifey's winter collection! lol. We struggled last year in our Mitsubishi. I took 1 pair of jeans and a couple of T shirts for myself and the car was full!

Have a great Christmas, hope the winter treats you better than the last one. Watch out for the gritters!!!!

Nat

·
Registered
276 Posts
MerryChristmas & Happy New YearNat,

I may have my Tempest by the time you come back (no joke). Getting seriously pi**ed off with Kia now - taken the shine off a bit. One good thing - I'm off to Tunisia on the 19 Dec for a fortnight so Christmas in the sun for me as well
Edited by: Taffy 49

·
Registered
118 Posts
Have a nice break Nat

I totally know what you mean taffy ive been told another week for mine I'm hoping I'll get it before crimbo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts