·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor KIA can't seem to please anyone
Bluetooth doesn't connect/Bluetooth connects too much

Seats too hot/ not hot enough

etc, etc

I think contented people should comment here that everything is just right....

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
There wouldn't be many posts if everyone was contented.
Anyhow I am very very contented and IMO a lot of the posts are trivial.... nothing earth shattering apart from maybe brake failures

·
Registered
308 Posts
Not a lot wrong with mine. 1 month old and 2,300 miles on the clock and averaging a nats whisker under 40 to gallon @ the pump.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Still happy with my First Edition after 18 months of ownership.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Very happy with mine and importantly the service from my local Kia garage in Swindon. They are just great. Chris in the service section is so helpful. I have come from Audi -having owned 3 ones from new. Go on their forum to see the number of problems and issues. In my 8 years of Audi ownership I've had major problems with A4 and A6. Anyway, KIA is great. They know how to build cars and in my opinion seem to care about their customers.
Chris

PS My built in Sat Nav is fine!!!! It tells me how to get somewhere.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Only had mine two weeks before I had to leave home for work but yes more than happy, its a lot of car for your money in my opinion. The Sat Nav is sl*gged all over this forum but to be honest the more I use it the more I like it. Voicereignitionfirst class, it has to be, it understands my accent more or less every time and if I can also get what tractorboy gets at the pumps I will me made up
Edited by: toolpusher

·
Registered
107 Posts
Over 8 months and 7k miles and I'm more than happy with it. A little disappointed with the fuel consumption but it's improving. The bonus is that the car is still rare enough on the roads and striking enough in looks to still be a head turner.Bluetooth connects fine with my low tech Nokia C3.
No built in sat nav in my lowly KX -2 to worry about.
And it tows much better than the previous Sportage.

All good so far.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Got my 17dEco '2'inBlack last September still love it, get between 40-42 around town but then I'm no racing driver, also even living inLondon thereare notmany around. So far apart from the recall for the pump and having running boards fitted thats all I'v had done, but do like looking at all the accessories.Keep reading people saying their rebadged why! hope it keeps going well would like to have it a few years to think I nearly brought a "Focus" Iwake up at night in a cold sweat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts