Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I have a 2003 model kia sedona 2002 manufactor my glow plug has started to come on while driving at around 2 rev markerI work for a vehicle recovery company and they have completed a diagnostics and nothing is showing up. The Vehicle is not sluggish and starts fine has anyone got any ideas

Thanks

Lilo

·
Registered
887 Posts
Glowplug lamp is normally the wiring to the air heater on the inlet, take a look just behind the plastic intake in front of the filter housing, should see 2 wires going into a block with 10mm nuts, probably find the wiring there snapped.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A Great Big Thank you to Murphwiz you really no your stuff one of the roadsidelads at work took your instructions and found the wire snapped and corroded just like you said and car now fixed. Now got to solve the air con ( new pump req ), a big oil leak probably seals and rear heater pipes replacing as blanked off at mo. As for the Handbrake you learn to live with it have it looked at twice a year when it gets really bad he adjust its, replaces it and rebuilds it. Anyway I am straying from the point Thanks Again

Lilo x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts