Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, does anyone know if there is a glasses case holder I am able to fit to the car (where the 'jesus-handle' should be)???

I've found this on eBay, but doubt it will fit the Rio?
Edited by: Rio-De-Louchour

·
Registered
328 Posts
There is already one on the Rio (if its the 05 and onwards version).

It is infront of the gear stick to the right of the cigarrette lighter.
I didn't notice mine until after a few days of owning to car.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there?!?!?! Not noticed one on mine... Will have another look when I get home actually.

So you say it on the right-hand-side of the cig-lighter (underneath or above the USB/AUX port)?

·
Registered
328 Posts
thats correct.

its above the usb connection.

you may have to lean forward and look lower down as the slide button for accessing the holder is quiite high up (towards the heater controls) and the slider button travels front to back (in reference to the vehicle).

hope it helps
(shame I cannot post pictures on this web site)

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I have an 06 Rio diesel Zapp version I aint noticed this spec holder. But I will investigate today. Maybe its just on the posher versions only.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Rio-De-Louchour said:
WOW!!! Thanks, saved my a trip to eBay and possibly ruining my interia!!! It is there... thanks

I'm glad I'm not the only one who never reads the owners manual!

Phil

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Is that the wee dookit above cigar lighter and power point with a flip down lid ? If it is you could only get a pair of corporation tinnys in there all squashed up and all never mind a pair o raybans. I just keep my fuel receipts in there.

·
Registered
328 Posts
It is indeed.

Slightly tight on space yes.
I mainly use it for any spare mp3 leads and loose change (good for parking meters) and the odd 5 pence of a litre of fuel recipts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Glad you found it in the end.

Maybe car makers can put a section in the manual 'know your car' or something similar.
like a quick lookup section to find stuff like tyre pressures etc.
Then we wont have to wade through several hundred pages just to find the simplest of things.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts