Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought kia stonic in December and just had the GPF light come on thank goodness for the power of google to find out what it is as I only thought these filters were in diesel not petrol cars I bought the demo car so it had only done 1000 miles and I've added another 1000 I can't belive these filters get clogged up so quick to top it up they are having my car tomorrow for the whole day but have no alternative vehicle for me I live 14 miles away from my local dealer. So far not impressed

·
Registered
2020 Sportage GT-Line CRDi
1,436 Posts
Bought kia stonic in December and just had the GPF light come on thank goodness for the power of google to find out what it is as I only thought these filters were in diesel not petrol cars I bought the demo car so it had only done 1000 miles and I've added another 1000 I can't belive these filters get clogged up so quick to top it up they are having my car tomorrow for the whole day but have no alternative vehicle for me I live 14 miles away from my local dealer. So far not impressed
There are a number of threads on this subject (the forum search box in the header is really good). Have a look at he advice on this thread, reply #8 is full of information.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts