Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive read on the Kiasoulforum.com site there was a get together in 2010 here in the UK .
Im forever reading the guys in the US & Canada meeting up , is there any plans to meet up over here in 2011 ?
Edited by: Raider

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im in the South & don't mind heading North , but would prefer not to go as far as Scotland .

When I was in another car club , we used to meet up here & have a nose around the cars

http://www.heritage-motor-centre.co.uk/

If it was an option the only thing is looking at dates that don't clash with some of the events they do there .

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Raider said:
Im in the South & don't mind heading North , but would prefer not to go as far as Scotland .

When I was in another car club , we used to meet up here & have a nose around the cars

If it was an option the only thing is looking at dates that don't clash with some of the events they do there .

What's wrong with Scotland? It's beautiful up there, just need to pick a time of year when there aren't any midges!

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Not many "Scots people " left after the highland clearances. The've all gone south for work or to have some barbies in the land down under. Then you lot invaded our homes and castles and tea rooms and B&Bs. Aye but yous canny make the whisky as good as us.

No offense like.

Edited by: davy

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
tempest said:
or scots people.....

And you're from where? Wales?

Glass houses and stones comes to mind!

Lovely people the Welsh, Scots & Irish. English people are ok too once you get past their ignorance.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
M4trundler said:
Raider said:

What's wrong with Scotland? It's beautiful up there, just need to pick a time of year when there aren't any midges!
Nothing just didn't want to spend the day driving to & from the meet up .

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'm up for a meet somewhere. There is 2 owners here in the Peak District if you fancy coming this way.

We haven't got gas or electric up here but you can pull up a rock and watch the sheep go by. Yes it was invented here!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Peak District would be fine but not to bothered as long as a few weeks notice is given,
Come on forum let's see if we can better TWO members at the next meet

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Peaks seem fine to me too..... can the peak dwellers choose somewhere nice to take us for a photo shoot?.....somewhere nice for lunch and we need some nice roads to help run in (rag) the Tempest with the poor gearchange....lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
Lol loads of nice spots for pics and stuff in the P/D
And also if it's close enough to my house drinks and food could be on hand,also be funny to see how may Kias we can get
On my drive (estimated 12 maybe more if we breath in lol)

1 - 20 of 317 Posts