Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

Registered
2019 Ceed first edition
I hope they look at the other updates to see if they've made the same mistake. As wanting a fixed gen5 standard.

Registered
Kia Sportage GT Line S 2019 (69 plate)
I hope they look at the other updates to see if they've made the same mistake. As wanting a fixed gen5 standard.
Yeah same. The Gen 5 is also def messed up so they shouldn鈥檛 be just updating one version but all. Only thing I can think of is maybe they鈥檒l do one version first to see if it fixes the issues and then roll out to the other versions?

mainly for me it鈥檚 the speed sign recognition and just showing the (- - -) in speed.

also GPS clock has issue on the newest update as shows an hour ahead of correct time.

still unsure as to whether the live traffic is updating in real time. Not sure if others have seen this but if I set my route using live data, it calculates and shows the green bar and any traffic on route. However, if new traffic occurs after calculation, I鈥檓 not seeing it updating in real time and stillseems to show a green bar but if I click on the traffic icon it will say 鈥榗ongestion +6 mins鈥 etc and there is a button to detour. I haven鈥檛 done a long journey yet so can鈥檛 say for certain but so far just doesn鈥檛 seem to be updating after initial calculation of route.

Registered
Yes, the download for my MY20 Niro PHEV is back up and downloading as we speak. Peeking at the downloading files, the release date seems to be 17-11-2021 as opposed to 11-11-2021 for the previous version, and map version is unchanged at EUR.14.47.48.631.401.5.

Registered
Stonic 1st Edition
.....still unsure as to whether the live traffic is updating in real time. Not sure if others have seen this but if I set my route using live data, it calculates and shows the green bar and any traffic on route. However, if new traffic occurs after calculation, I鈥檓 not seeing it updating in real time and stillseems to show a green bar but if I click on the traffic icon it will say 鈥榗ongestion +6 mins鈥 etc and there is a button to detour. I haven鈥檛 done a long journey yet so can鈥檛 say for certain but so far just doesn鈥檛 seem to be updating after initial calculation of route.
I did a long journey on Saturday with my Gen5 Stonic updated and I did get LIVE route updates during the journey.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No, it's the compact Gen 5 for my Optima.
Have you already downloaded it onto your system?

As no way would your Mac/Kia download software know what you have on your car.

In fact I have downloaded the same version (Niro HEV MY 20) 4 times to my PC prior to this new update.

Registered
Stonic 1st Edition
The app shows no new material on my MacBook but does reveal this:
I deleted all the previous downloaded files on the PC and SD card, restarted the Navigation uploader and all went well.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts