Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys the gear position light on the dash for drive is not lighting up the others are p-r-n working as d is missing no bulb
Now i know how to change them but the problem is the bulb holder and the hole in the circuit board for the d light is smaller than any of the others.
Does any one know what part number it is or type cheers

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
If you look at the picture on the link it shows the bottom bulb and lampholder is smaller and the part number with the picture. OK07155433
Otherwise look on Ebay several Sorento being broken for parts. Contact one of the advertisers and ask for what you require. Click on this link and then click on contact seller as it is an auto model and ask for part. Kia Sorento 2005 2.5 diesel driver side indicator ALL PARTS AVAILABLE BREAKING | eBay

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you look at the picture on the link it shows the bottom bulb and lampholder is smaller and the part number with the picture. OK07155433
Otherwise look on Ebay several Sorento being broken for parts. Contact one of the advertisers and ask for what you require. Click on this link and then click on contact seller as it is an auto model and ask for part. Kia Sorento 2005 2.5 diesel driver side indicator ALL PARTS AVAILABLE BREAKING | eBay
Hi i have looked up that number PK07155433 cant find one so i will call that one on ebay thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts