Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. I replaced the gear cables on my Sedona 'Y' 2001. £89 from ebay and not £250 plus labour. I am not a mechanic. The car drives better than when I bought it. I have taken photos of the job and what to take out and how. It took me a few hours but not because difficult but because tea, photos ect...THE PROBLEM is I have tried to label and addarrows tothe photos, as the 'bush change' guy did and I am stumped how to and also how to upload them to the site. There are 27 photos! SO....if you need them I will try to attach to an e mail...UNLESSI find out how to upload.
Thanks all...photos are the way though.
Steve Gx Blackpool

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi All Have uploade the Gear Cable pics to photo bucket. Will add titles ect..and post.
Steve Gx Blackpool

·
Registered
536 Posts
All I have to do is copy and paste them into the text box. Just ensure the pictures aren't huge though. As for the arrows just right click the pictures and select open with paint.. That was you can draw over the top of the photos. Just remember to save over the existing photo. Edited by: RichieD76

·
Registered
155 Posts
you can add arrows etc within photobucket, and then use the img link to put them in your post.Dont forget to shrink your photos down a bit
Start a new thread when you do, and then email admin to make it a 'sticky' so it stays at the top of the thread list.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RichieD76 said:
All I have to do is copy and paste them into the text box. Just ensure the pictures aren't huge though. As for the arrows just right click the pictures and select open with paint.. That was you can draw over the top of the photos. Just remember to save over the existing photo.
Thanks for that Richie. Steve Gx

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
m623d said:
you can add arrows etc within photobucket, and then use the img link to put them in your post.Dont forget to shrink your photos down a bit
Start a new thread when you do, and then email admin to make it a 'sticky' so it stays at the top of the thread list.
Thanks m623d. Will have flask and sarnies ready for the day I attempt the photos. :0)Steve Gx

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No luck with uploading photos. The image has been moved or deleted by whom I do not know??? Copy paste does not work andwhere is the img link to put them in my post...me no ITy.Steve Gx

·
Registered
155 Posts
in photobucket when you are on the photo you want to post, there is a box with email/direct link/imgclick on the img one and it copies it to your clipboard.

Then when you what to add it to your post you just paste it in (same as copy & paste works except you just click the box to copy)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts