Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a full liner to completely cover everything in the back with the rear seats folded down on my sons 2018 1.0 Picanto.

I have two dogs that are very good at searching out the muddiest areas and he is not keen on taking the dogs out until the back of his car is protected

Any suggestions for pre-manufactured or diy options appreciated.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of the dog hammocks that fit one the back seats might do it. Just do not forget that dogs need to be tethered when in the back of the car, unless in a cage.
Thanks for the reply.

Going to go for a Rhino UK bootliners full set for the Picanto. I've got 2 Australian Kelpies which are quite big. Can't see them taking to hammocks. My own car is a C'eed sportswagon with a Carbox polycarbonate liner which is ideal for the dogs.

The dogs get tethered to the metal hoops at the back of the car where I think the rear seats latch onto when in the upright position. I don't want 60kg of dogs landing in the front seats if I stop quick.

Registered
Thanks for the reply.

Going to go for a Rhino UK bootliners full set for the Picanto. I've got 2 Australian Kelpies which are quite big. Can't see them taking to hammocks. My own car is a C'eed sportswagon with a Carbox polycarbonate liner which is ideal for the dogs.

The dogs get tethered to the metal hoops at the back of the car where I think the rear seats latch onto when in the upright position. I don't want 60kg of dogs landing in the front seats if I stop quick.
Hi
We have a very energetic Border Collie, and despite some initial concern, it turned out she is very comfortable in a car seat hammock. It uses mid seat belt as anchor for a tether and I keep it short, but just enough length she can sit up on the seat. Really happy with it and it has raised zipped side flaps so doors are protected and I fold these down over the edge of rear seat so when she jumps in or out all upholstery is protected. I struggled to find one small enough for Picanto as it is a narrow car, but found a 126 cm wide unit thats is a good fit on Ebay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.