Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SINCE PERCHASING THE KIA SPORTAGE EVERY M,O,T COST A SMALL FORTUNE AND CONSTANT FEUL PROBLEMS THE NEWEST PROBLEM I NOTICED A STRONG SMELL OF PETROL (AGIAN)WHEN INSPECTING IT WAS COMING FROM THE FUEL FEED PIPE ON THE TOP OF THE TANK WHEN I LOOKED INTO IT THERE WAS A RECALL FOR THIS PROBLEM THE YEAR BEFORE MY MANUFAC YEAR SO THEY WOULD NOT REPIAR THIS SO I HAD TO PAY TO HAVE IT DONE THE DAY IT WAS DONE IN 2HRS I NOTICED THE PETROL SMELL AGIAN I THOUGHT IT WAS THE SAME PROBLEM ONLY TO FIND ALONG THE SIDE OF THE TANK THE FUEL PIPE HAD GONE SO I NEED TO PUT MY HAND BACK IN MY POCKET TO HAVE THIS DONE NOW I COULD HAVE BOUGHT A X5 BMW WITH WHAT I SPENT OVER THE LAST THREE YEARS WILL NEVER NEVER EVER TOUCH ANOTHER KIA AGIAN THATS THE FINAL STRAW FOR ME AND MY FAMILY KNOW JUST WANT RID OF THIS CAR ITS JUST ONE BIG NIGHT MARE FROM THE WEEK AFTER WE GOT IT.

·
Registered
662 Posts
and you think an X5 is going to be better when its 10 years old!

afraid you are compareing a very old kia product (first produced 1994 in Korea) that did not change other than trim and facelifts with Modern products put the new sportage side by side with your Mk1 and you will soon see the diffrence

1 - 2 of 2 Posts