Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,what sort of milage can i get from a 55litre tank in a 2.0L CRDI SE Carens on average?
thanks
john

just want to compare what i am getting to what I should be getting.

·
Registered
99 Posts
hi i get 38 mpg from mine ,mixed motoring can be 40 on a steady motorway run if i dont exceed 70 the carens is quite heavy, before i bought it i had a volvo s40 and it returned 50 as did the rover 45 prior to that ,there are things i hate about the carens like the vibration at 1600 revs the body roll the mpg but on the plus side its cheep and roomy and you sit up in it so i guess i cant have it all ways it just strolled the mot at 65000mls and its still got the same gearbox and clutch

·
Registered
1 Posts
HiI get a very consistent 32 mpg urban, 36 - 38 motorway, though I have had 40mpg solo with very careful driving around 70. I'm not unhappy with that as mine is the CRDI LE automatic (and I do tend to put the hammer down).

·
Registered
3 Posts
discountSPAMclubs18
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Callaway FT-i Driver

Overall I was quite pleased with discount SPAM clubs - Callaway FT-i Driver and would recommend it as a solid driver to have in your bag ishiner. Once you get past its unique shape you'll be pleased with the results and how far you can crush your tee shots, even on off-center hits.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey. We normally manage about 42 mpg motorway, although I did get this up to 48 once due to slow traffic. Urban is about 32- 35 mpg. I do have the auto box though.

Overall it's a great car - very smooth driving and it has loads of room. We love it!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have just this week come back from two weeks in france. From Lincolnshire to Provence and back, including a couple of 2000metre high mountains, local running around and I averaged 47.6mpg(UK).total mileage was 2268
Admittedly, even on the French motorways I rarely went over 65 and I always accelerate gently and ease back at about 42/45mph so it'll upshift to top. On the way down to Provence, the average was 50.4mpg. My normal monthly average, a mix of rural roads,dual carriageways and town work sees 43/44mpg.

However, I noticed in the winter, on winter gradediesel, that around town I was only getting around 38mpg. Compared to my oldHondaShuttle at 33/35mpg - if I was lucky - the Carens is much better.

Theconsumptiondefinitely varies drastically depending on how you drive it!
A final point: my consumption definitely got better once I'd done about 12/14000 miles.
Now have 24K on clock and its one year old at end of month.

One of the best value for money cars I've had,dealer is great,servicing costs about same as the Honda. No complaints here!

Oh, and its the auto.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts