Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Please can anyone recommend a decent front windscreen sunshade, I don't mind paying for the Kia one if it's of a good quality and fits as well as it looks in the picture. It's for a 2019 Ceed Sportwagon, the car is parked outside on the drive for long periods and I'm looking for something to reduce the potential damage from the heat of the sun, thanks.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I've had and tried various windscreen covers on various cars over the years and always found them fiddly to fit plus they never fitted quite right.
So, bought the Genuine Kia one for my Sportage and think it's great. Good quality material and fits well. Only use it in Winter though, never thought to use it as a sun shade.
My only negative comment is that I feel it's overpriced but I guess that's what you have to put up with when buying genuine accessories.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've had and tried various windscreen covers on various cars over the years and always found them fiddly to fit plus they never fitted quite right.
So, bought the Genuine Kia one for my Sportage and think it's great. Good quality material and fits well. Only use it in Winter though, never thought to use it as a sun shade.
My only negative comment is that I feel it's overpriced but I guess that's what you have to put up with when buying genuine accessories.
many thanks for the advice, much appreciated, yes true some own manufacture accessories do seem a little pricey.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As one of a trade partners. It appears it can be had a lot cheaper here.

Sadly that price appears to be for the previous 2015-2018 Cee'd , the one for my 2019 CEED SW looks like £43.69 plus £5.99 postage although I'd also like mudguards so could get them all together, thank you for taking the time to post the link, much appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts