Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt know about this option but understand its a dealer fit one. Has anyone had it done. Does it interface with the dash display for the rear sensors.

Has anyone any photos or more information as to how it works

·
Registered
33 Posts
same here, 2 outer olour coded sensors, switch on steering column if you want to turn it off (in heavy rain for instance)and that's about it. They blend in fine and look just like the rear ones.

Seems to be reasonably sensative so not unhappy with them but was hoping for more.

As it happens, what limited paperwork came with them shows a diagram of a car with 4 sensors rather than just 2...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
smithouse said:
same here, 2 outer olour coded sensors, switch on steering column if you want to turn it off (in heavy rain for instance)and that's about it. They blend in fine and look just like the rear ones.

Seems to be reasonably sensative so not unhappy with them but was hoping for more.

As it happens, what limited paperwork came with them shows a diagram of a car with 4 sensors rather than just 2...
can you post a photo if you get chance. Are they in the black plastic bit or in the coloured bit?

·
Registered
33 Posts
sorry but won't see the car again until saturday as in scotland now but thet are sprayed techno orange in my case to match the car. they blend in well

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
I saw a box with the set in at my local dealer last week. The price tag was £250 IIRC.

·
Registered
14 Posts
ashtons99 said:
smithouse said:

can you post a photo if you get chance. Are they in the black plastic bit or in the coloured bit?

As far as I've been able to discover, they are installed a few inces either side of the number plate in the colour coded part of the bumper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts