Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following the fitting of side steps I've a spare set of front moulded mudflaps available but without securing nuts. Only a few months old if anyone wants to make an offer for them. (I did receive a PM from Kiastorm butyouve exceeded the number of messages that can be sent to you on the forum??.)

Edited by: Seasider

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have to say I fitted the mudflaps tonight and they are easy. You will need a screwdriver ratchet to get into tight angles, got one from B&Q for a fiver.

The screws are already on the wheel arches. Heres the link to the ones I bought if anyone else wants some. Took about a week to deliver.

KIA mud flapsEdited by: HGF69

·
Registered
109 Posts
I fitted some to my Sportage and agree they are reasonably easy to do. Turn the front wheels to get the room for the front. Had to create/cut a screw fitting underneath at the front but there was a small indentation where the screw needs to go.

The rears were trickier and used a right angle ratchet. The very bottom screws were the hardest as the current trim is held with a expanding plastic stud with a pin in the centre, the bits with supplied with the flaps didn't want to go through the existing holes so they became a nut on the rear of the self tapper!

Not sure if they do anything now they are fitted - might prevent a few of the bigger bits being thrown up the side of the car

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.