Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having now done a few miles down the lanes and getting muddy cills I am thinking of fitting front flaps but they look rather small so has anyone got them and do they make a lot of difference
Thoughts would be appreciated

·
Registered
407 Posts
I have them on my 2017 Sportage and in my opinion they certainly don't stop the muck gathering. However I do think they might be deflecting stones as I was expecting stone chips on the low part of the rear doors and so far I haven't any.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have them on my 2017 Sportage and in my opinion they certainly don't stop the muck gathering. However I do think they might be deflecting stones as I was expecting stone chips on the low part of the rear doors and so far I haven't any.
Having now done a few miles down the lanes and getting muddy cills I am thinking of fitting front flaps but they look rather small so has anyone got them and do they make a lot of difference
Thoughts would be appreciated
Well it would be worth it just to stop stonechips

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also drive down muddy lanes and was fed up with all the mud up the side of the car . I bought a set of mud flaps from ebay for about £12 , they are larger than the Kia originals and most certainly help in keeping the mud at bay. Took about 45 mins to fit on all 4 wheel arches ( some drilling required ).

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts