Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all again, just a follow up question regarding my front grill that requires replacement.
I have asked at the kia dealers regarding fitting the Black Edition grill. I saw one on the forecourt and it looks great and slightly more sturdy that the one I have fitted and replaced previously.
The chap on the desk said no it wont fit. The parts department said to stay original as I may affect sensors etc (there are none, done job before)
I have 86355-F1700 fitted (2019 GT Line)
Would 86350-F1810 Black Edition fit?

All looks very similar online via pictures!
I'm certain it will fit but thought I'd check on here if anyone knows of any changes to the front bumper over the last 2 years.

·
Registered
66 plate Sportage KX4
214 Posts
are both cars the same style? The very latest model has different lights so may have changed the grill slightly?
chances are it should fit, can you not order it and return if it doesn’t fit?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are both cars the same style? The very latest model has different lights so may have changed the grill slightly?
chances are it should fit, can you not order it and return if it doesn’t fit?
Update, all looked the same, opted for a lower model grill , so close but the outer edges were too wide and it wouldn't sit flush, looks like a gt line one has to be fitted if just going for the insert.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.