Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,
im new here, just bought a pro ceed 1 2011 at the weekend, i was wondering how easy it is to put front fog lights on these cars, i am pretty good mechanically & electrically. do the plastic grills on the front come out easilly? also same question but with electric wing mirrors, i have the manual ones at the moment.......i know what you're thinking, why did i not just buy the higher spec car? thats another story.

thanks in advance

gaz.

·
Registered
195 Posts
From what I understand the fitting of the fog lights is simple, however the stalk does not have front fogs switch so it requires a new stalk or a switch installing...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is the wiring loom in place to serve the fog lights. I plan to do the same on my GS Magentis but only if the loom is there.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Wing mirrors need a new switch panel on the drivers door, new toothed mounting brackets and from what I can see are a single part so the whole fitting is no doubt going to need replacing. The originals would be worth a bob or two though so might be able to claw the money for new ones backEdited by: RichieD76

·
Registered
65 Posts
If 2008 bumper fits I might sell my unmaked bumper with spots already in place, silver colour, I'm just putting a razzor kit on mine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers for the responses, al need to have a better look over the weekend regarding wiring etc, to be honest i should have done that before i posted, just wanted to know if it was going to be a biatch of a job or somethin that could be done quickly.

your advice is apreciated!!

ta!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts