Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Only suitable for models with the Start button option. So from what I remember on a previous thread, not suitable for any UK Sportage models

·
Registered
216 Posts
Beachbum said:
Only suitable for models with the Start button option. So from what I remember on a previous thread, not suitable for any UK Sportage models
I cant find anything previous on this forum. I cant understand why the button would make a difference. They are £40 posted. Might give one a try

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info but i live in belgium and i ordered my from here. It has the start button. Could it need kia computer to turn it on ????????

·
Registered
216 Posts
ewan said:
is there not a button to unlock?
what does that mean? Is it the same as " is there a button to unlock", again what does that mean?
Edited by: ashtons99

·
Registered
62 Posts
there might be a button that turns off the auto lock, maybe? i think my new pacanto has one and know my wifes car does. hope that makes more sense

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
ashtons99 said:
ewan said:
is there not a button to unlock?
what does that mean? Is it the same as " is there a button to unlock", again what does that mean?

I think it means that if the mirrors fold in when the doors auto lock, can't you just press the unlock button to get them to fold out again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.