Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any Sportage models (or any other Kias) have a front passenger seat that can be folded forwards to allow long loads to be carried?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Do any Sportage models (or any other Kias) have a front passenger seat that can be folded forwards to allow long loads to be carried?
Hi clockworks
Not in the Sportage range although i have carried long loads (3mtr) by moving the passenger seat as far forward as possible, remove the headrest then lower the back as far back as possible, pretty flat after that.

·
Registered
2020 Sportage GT-Line CRDi
1,408 Posts
@Sipwine just pipped me, I was going to say the exact same. I also moved some wood slats by removing the headrest and lowering the back. Not ideal, but without roof bars it was my only option.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Manage to get my pole holdall in straight.. 6feet long... behind passenger seat by putting seat as far forward as it will go and winding the recliner as far forward as it goes, still got a little space behind it so it doesn't rub on the inside of tailgate.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Good to know that the seat reclines enough to be pretty flat. If I try and do the same thing in my Skoda Superb, the headrest is a real struggle to remove, and the seat sticks up a fair amount.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts