Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK since i picked up my new first edition 2ltr cdri i have sang the praise of KIA and my dealer ship boongate peterbrough,had a few niggles but have been patient what the hell kia have 7yrs to sort it first thing within 8 weeks of collecting my car i noticed the edge of the wheel where it meets the tyre was looking tatty not by being kerbed the laquer was breaking up and water was getting behind the surface. went to kia photos were taken and it was agreed the would change the wheels i collected my car 23sept 2010 reported problem with wheels earlyjan2011 its now feb 2012 and i am still getting fobbed off with excuses ranging from paper lost ,comunication problems with kia, wheels arrived but damaged in transit i am getting just a tagge p e d off .Now to rub salt in to the wounds i went to kia today for them to check out a rattle /knock only to be informed yes that will be the rear trailing arm bolts they come loose and damage the bushes if left to long,the repair is to retighten all 8 bolts on both sides slap some loctite in there and touque back up this applies to the following modles sportage sl 4wd 2011 veh production dates18 june 2010 to11 oct 2010 vin range u5ypc8*****l000191 -u5ypc8*****l021190 AH guess whatmy car needs the whole works replaced and i have only done 11000 miles and guess what kia knew of this problem and published a defect report and recall 29.11 2010 and guess what they havent got them in stock delivery problems as you might read beteewn the lines i am not a happy bunny

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.