Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can anybody help I've just purchased a 2016 Kia Sportage and the radio FM reception scans no channels and the dab comes and goes .can anybody advise me what to do the car is still under warranty but I'm not sure if aerial is under warranty .thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
I'm not sure if aerial is under warranty
Welcome to the forum, 'Leekyboy'.

The infotainment unit is only guaranteed for 3 years but I think the aerial is covered by the 7-year warranty. The response from 'Drwho2' in post #2 is good advice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your help I'm in Northern Ireland. It works fine on dab but FM is non existent and am picks up with while interference etc I'm hoping it's the aerial as usb and all other features work fine I'll book it in for a check over with Kia I looked online and I see there is a FM Am aerial thing that goes faulty I'm hoping it's at fault it is a Kia Sportage 2016 model

·
Registered
Stonic 1st Edition
1,475 Posts
Others have posted about corrosion around the aerial roof entry point and scraping it clean.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.