Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cannot fault in any way - feels family run and nothing is ever too much trouble. Did not think I would bother with Kia again after experience of Chippenham Motors and having to sue for a refund on a 'service', but after using FJ Chalke a few times I willingly purchased another Ceed :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
any more people used this garage.See there is a white Kia proceed Gt around Gillingham, Dorset now

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just bought a sportage kx4 demo from them, over £23000 and the fuel tank was just about empty, trip said 53 miles. When I complained and said I expected at least 1/2 a tank for the price I paid the Sales Manager said I will try and find you a gallon. Not impressed, customer service NOT. I will not be taking it back there for service.

·
Registered
6 Posts
yeah been to this gaff , you take your life in your hands driving in and close your eyes driving out , more cars shoved in than Tesco 's car park. The courtesy cars always show the needle on empty , these are used as run a rounds by the staff and if you need a courtesy car then you've got some distance to go and normally end up sticking a twenty in the tank. Refund on the juice don't be daft , just another soft touch punter. Preferred the older gaff at Warminster , now that show room had character.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Best dealer I have dealt with, cannot praise them highly enough. Great discount on new car, nothing is too much trouble. This is my 30th car so You can imagine some of the horror stories I could relate. Worse experience ever was AFN Porsche.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Got to agree, I have a KIA agent (much) closer to home but FJ Chalke is so much better. Good, old-fashioned service runs through the company.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts