Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was searching around Kiamotors.com the other day, after some corporate history ( i like to know who I'm buying off) and i found a form (in Kia Global Network link at top of page) which allows you to report service issues which you think are being mishandled. This seems really up front and such a good idea, I hope I'll not have to use it but nice to know its there.

I dont like my local dealer already, they seem condescending and unhelpful, part of me wishes I'd have gone else where but my next options are 40miles away. You should have heard the fuss when i asked them not to put their garage stickers in my back window, im not an advert on wheels for them, you'd think I asked for 30% off!! I literally had to say 'please would you not do this that or the other to what will be my car'.

I'm still looking forward to taking delivery though.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah I got an autoresponder as they are on holiday! Either way that means they have received a nasty letter by post and one via the Kia website. Hopefully this might shake them up a little into realising how p**sed off I am.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts