Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am fitting a new horn can anyone tell me how to remove top radiator cover from front grill. Have removed 6 screws and 2 bolts but cover does not want to part from grill.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Sorry, I don't know offhand but I'll have look tomorrow in the light.

What happened to the old horn? Have you worn it out already?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the link puder, as for the old horn gave it to grandson for his noddy car thats all its good for techno

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
We've had our car five months and haven't used it yet. Is it really that bad?

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
If it wasn't so late, I'd be tempted to go outside and blow it just to hear.
Edited by: Techno

·
Registered
308 Posts
Not likely to wake up the hospital patients on the way to work tomorrow then. I always think that if you have time to beep the horn the crash can be avoided - however, good hornage is required when trying to gain attention from pals. Mine's getting a full work out once out of ear shot

·
Registered
47 Posts
There's feeble and then there's feeble then there's sportage horn which is c??p
Jimbob2919 did you fit a Kia horn if from what and was it new

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Notwold just fitted a 12v snail/air horn cost £7.50 on ebay for a pair.Good to pip the horn and not see people laughing.
Jim

·
Registered
537 Posts
These are the Stebel Magnum horns,fantastic sound. You can also see them from mile away lol. Will have to do something about it,maybe plasti dip,maybe something else.

Edited by: SlovaKIA

·
Registered
2 Posts
have you removed the self tapping screws on both sides of grill its a 2 man job once all the top scrwes are out the grill needs teasein out from the top edge and there are 2 self tappers each side lurkin in the shadows

·
Registered
614 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts