Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been to Kia in Swindon twice - service and recall/up-grade. Very good service. Always polite and kept me informed of what was going on. Also get txt a few days after asking if I am pleased with everything. Service at 10k was £139 which I think is very good value. Chris

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm buying my new Sportage from them and so far no issues. Very welcoming, didn't have to wait to see a salesman either. Wife and I both offered tea and coffee on both the occasions we visited so far. Obviously they push the hard sell on things like Gap Insurance and PCP which I politely deflected but I guess that's part of the job. The next milestone will be how close to the projected delivery date they produce the vehicle.
Can't speak for the servicing other than years ago it was Great Western Garage which has expanded and been taken over since it was just a Peugeot dealer (Fish bros seem to dominate most of the car trade in West Swindon). Bought a used Morris Ital there in 1987 though least said about that, the better! Obviously different company and people now.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Having completed my Sportage purchase today, I would definitely give the Sales Department the thumbs up.
Car ready today at the time arranged and nicely aligned in the showroom window to drive it out (not through the glass!). Decent amount of fuel (about £15 worth) in the tank, complimentary mats and a bunch of flowers for the wife. Never felt pressured at any time and as regards selling extras like Gap insurance they were quite transparent that they had to politely ask and we could politely decline.

I would certainly buy from them again though as we are planning on keeping this car at least the life of the warranty if not a bit longer it wouldn't be for a few years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts